Inovio intellectual property covering immunotherapies and electroporation
Inovio has established a leading position in the biopharmaceutical industry with its DNA immunotherapy technology platform and is protecting this position with a comprehensive intellectual property (IP) portfolio.
Inovio's primary IP encompasses:
- SynCon® DNA immunotherapies for specific disease areas, including the proprietary consensus gene sequences of the targeted antigens
- DNA-based immune activators
- DNA immunotherapy formulations
- Electroporation delivery products in clinical and near clinical development as well as next-generation electroporation devices
- Broad patent coverage of core electroporation parameters and methods of application.
Inovio has pharmaceutical patents covering small molecule products to prevent and/or ameliorate inflammatory diseases, autoimmune diseases including allergies, and type I diabetes.
Inovio has created and generated goodwill in various trademarks, including federally registered trademarks that cover its DNA products and electroporation devices. These trademarks include SynCon®, CELLECTRA®, LifeTide®, and PENNVAX®.
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation