There are hundreds of biotech companies out there. Why should you choose Inovio?
Do you want to work with a company on the cutting edge of medical science? Is helping prevent or treat cancers and infectious diseases of the 21st century that are without effective therapies a goal that you would like to work toward? Would you like to be involved in revolutionizing the world of vaccines in order to achieve these goals?
In the pursuit of these objectives, Inovio continues to build a team of well-educated, skilled and motivated professionals. If you share these goals and would like to be part of a fun, multi-cultural team that is working together to achieve new frontiers in medicine, please talk to us at Inovio.
Here are more reasons to consider Inovio for your next career step:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: It is our driving spirit to initiate, innovate, and move forward that is at the heart of Inovio’s quest to revolutionize vaccines. Our team of motivated employees feeds off of this passion to tackle challenges head on. The result is Inovio’s continued growth and expansion as more trials are launched, innovative technologies are developed, and new research opportunities are explored. We want people who share this same energy. Are you one of them?
- Corporate-minded, family-oriented: From the comprehensive benefits package to discounted gym memberships, Inovio knows how to care for its employees both in and out of the office. We are serious about success, but we have fun along the way.
- Horizontal and diverse hierarchy: We’re growing as a company, but we pride ourselves in maintaining a relaxed corporate culture that allows for direct and open dialogue among all levels. We want people who are approachable, inspire creativity, and value personalities as much as professionalism and pedigree.
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Group life and disability coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Incentive Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Business travel accident coverage
- Educational reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. In keeping with our policy, Inovio will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is currently welcoming qualified applications for the following positions:
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies:
Inovio does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Inovio’s Human Resources Department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Inovio. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Inovio. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Inovio. Inovio shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.